To return to Adults Courses
Entertaining around Christmas time is all part of the fun, and wowing your guests with delicous but easy canapes will make your party one everyone is talking about for ages afterwards. We will show you some delicous bites to grace any festive event.
Students work in pairs and some recipes will be made together as a whole group. We will enjoy them afterwards with a glass of bubbles!
Typical recipes covered
- Stuffed figs wrapped in Parma ham
- Pear & stilton scones
- Brie, bacon & cranberry crostini
- Smoked salmon & avocado shots
- Presenting your canapes beautifully
- Making light and delicous scone bases
- Advance preparation
Prices for 2h30 (2-3 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 800 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1150 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 125 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
** please note that if you want to do a shared class, we will agree a date with you 3 weeks or more in advance, and advertise it to our clients and contacts. We would also suggest you ask your friends if they would like to join, so that we can get the minimum number required.
NB: price includes enjoying your creations with a glass of wine in our beautiful dining room.
All our classes adhere to government guidelines regarding Covid-19. For a summary of the extra measures we are taking, beyond our usual strict hygiene protocols, please click here.