To return to Adults Courses
Christmas dinner can seem very daunting, but fear not it's actually easier than you think to get the timings right, even in a small kitchen and only one oven. The key is pre-prep and planning ahead. Come along and we'll help you make the best Christmas feast your family has ever had!
Students work in pairs and some recipes will be made together as a whole group. We will sit down afterwards and enjoy a glass of wine or beer with our creations!
Typical recipes covered
- Cranberry sauce
- Roast potatoes
- Cauliflower cheese
- Red cabbage
- Xmas pudding
- Mince pies with brandy butter
- Chocolate orange steamed pudding
- Roasting & resting meat
- Tricks for a really flavourful gravy
- Steaming a classic Christmas pudding
- Getting the timings right
Prices for 4h30 (4-5 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 1275 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1750 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 195 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
** please note that if you want to do a shared class, we will agree a date with you 3 weeks or more in advance, and advertise it to our clients and contacts. We would also suggest you ask your friends if they would like to join, so that we can get the minimum number required.
NB: price includes taking home your creations.
All our classes adhere to government guidelines regarding Covid-19. For a summary of the extra measures we are taking, beyond our usual strict hygiene protocols, please click here.