To return to Adults Courses
When expending lots of energy running around the mountains, you will need to refuel and there's no reason why this shouldn't be absolutely yummy as well as feeding your muscles & brain. We have a plethora of recipes to energise and invigorate you and give you lots of ideas to take away.
Students work in pairs and some recipes will be made together as a whole group. We will sit down afterwards and enjoy our creations!
Typical recipes covered
- Bircher muesli
- Mackarel beetroot & fennel salad
- Tuna burgers
- Griddled harissa & lemon chicken skewers with flatbreads & houmous
- Wilted greens with beetroot houmous
- Heuvos revoltos
- Apricot & cashew energy balls
- Chocolate & beetroot cake
- Green smoothie
- Blanching & refreshing vegetables
- Balancing vitamins & minerals for best body absorption
- Sweets using vegetables instead of refined sugar
Prices for 3h (3-4 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 895 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1250 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 150 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
Prices for 4h30 (4-5 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 1275 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1750 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 195 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
** please note that if you want to do a shared class, we will agree a date with you 3 weeks or more in advance, and advertise it to our clients and contacts. We would also suggest you ask your friends if they would like to join, so that we can get the minimum number required.
NB: price includes taking home your creations.
All our classes adhere to government guidelines regarding Covid-19. For a summary of the extra measures we are taking, beyond our usual strict hygiene protocols, please click here.