To return to Adults Courses
All Hallows Eve was a time when the dead came back to visit their loved ones. This is celebrated in many forms around the world, with spooky treats and snacks. Perfect for trick or treating!
Students work in pairs and some recipes will be made together as a whole group. This class can be done with or without children!
Typical recipes covered
- Pumpkin pie
- Iced biscuits
- Gingerbread parkin
- Pumpkin spice scones
- Witches hat cupcakes
- Icing spooky biscuits with fun designs
- Making a delicous biscuit dough
- Making an American classic pie with sweet pastry
Prices for 3h (2-3 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 895 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1250 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 150 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
** please note that if you want to do a shared class, we will agree a date with you 3 weeks or more in advance, and advertise it to our clients and contacts. We would also suggest you ask your friends if they would like to join, so that we can get the minimum number required.
NB: price includes taking home your creations.
All our classes adhere to government guidelines regarding Covid-19. For a summary of the extra measures we are taking, beyond our usual strict hygiene protocols, please click here.