To return to Adults Courses
Italian food is famous for tomatoes, hams, mozzarella and of course pizza & pasta. But there is so much variety beyond this as well. In this class we'll explore some other areas of the cuisine, from Genoa and Venice in the north and Campania in the south.
Students work in pairs and some recipes will be made together as a whole group. We will sit down afterwards and enjoy eating the fruits of our labour with a glass of wine or beer.
Typical recipes covered
- Mushroom risotto
- Gnocchi with salsa di noci
- Venetian scroppino
- Getting a deep rich flavour in our risotto
- Rolling beautiful potato gnocchi
- Hand-grinding walnuts into a creamy pasta sauce
Prices for 3h (2-3 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 895 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1250 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 150 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
** please note that if you want to do a shared class, we will agree a date with you 3 weeks or more in advance, and advertise it to our clients and contacts. We would also suggest you ask your friends if they would like to join, so that we can get the minimum number required.
NB: price includes sitting down to enjoy the fruits of our labour in our beautiful dining room.
All our classes adhere to government guidelines regarding Covid-19. For a summary of the extra measures we are taking, beyond our usual strict hygiene protocols, please click here.