To return to Adults Courses
We all need high energy, low weight snacks to keep us going on the slopes. In the class we will make a few delicous things, sweet & savoury to keep you and your family raring to go.
Students work in pairs and some recipes will be made together as a whole group. We will sit down afterwards and enjoy a glass of wine or beer with our creations!
Typical recipes covered
- Banana & peanut butter flapjacks
- Sausage or veggie rolls
- Trail mix
- Beef jerky
- Curry & siracha roasted chickpeas
- Crudite jars
- Nutbutter, honey & granola wraps
- Ideas for perfect pocket food
- Rolling & fill puff pastry rolls
- Baking energy bars
Prices for 2h30 (2-3 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 800 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1150 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 125 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
** please note that if you want to do a shared class, we will agree a date with you 3 weeks or more in advance, and advertise it to our clients and contacts. We would also suggest you ask your friends if they would like to join, so that we can get the minimum number required.
NB: price includes taking home your creations.
All our classes adhere to government guidelines regarding Covid-19. For a summary of the extra measures we are taking, beyond our usual strict hygiene protocols, please click here.