To return to Adults Courses
Ever wondered what the Scandinavians eat to celebrate passing of the darkest days. We've got Swedish Christmas all sewn up
Students work in pairs and some recipes will be made together as a whole group. We will sit down afterwards and enjoy a glass of wine or beer with our creations!
Typical recipes covered
- Smoked salmon on rye bread with mustard dill sauce
- Christmas meatballs
- Yanssons temptation
- Beetroot salad
- Christmas ginger biscuits
- Icing reindeer biscuits with fun designs
- Rolling meatballs and making a flavourful sauce
- Making smoked salmon canapes look pretty & taste amazing
Prices for 3h (2-3 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 895 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1250 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 150 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
** please note that if you want to do a shared class, we will agree a date with you 3 weeks or more in advance, and advertise it to our clients and contacts. We would also suggest you ask your friends if they would like to join, so that we can get the minimum number required.
NB: price includes taking home your creations.
All our classes adhere to government guidelines regarding Covid-19. For a summary of the extra measures we are taking, beyond our usual strict hygiene protocols, please click here.