To return to Adults Courses
Following a vegan diet isn't easy to get all the nutrients your body needs and finding inspiration for new dishes can be harder. In this class we will twist some classic dishes and make things you may not have tried before. All of it delicious and all from plants.
Students work in pairs and some recipes will be made together as a whole group. We will sit down afterwards and enjoy our creations with a glass of wine or beer!
Typical recipes covered
- No-bone broth immunity boosting soup
- Mushroom risotto
- Vegan naan with black dhal
- Tofu satay
- Pistachio dessert bars
- Aquafaba chocolate mousse
- Secrets of the best slow-cooked dhal
- Getting a deep rich flavour into risotto
- Successfully substituting ingredients in classic dishes
Prices for 3h (3-4 recipes can be covered in this time - get in touch to discuss which techniques are most important to you to learn)
- Private lesson for up to 6 people - 895 chf
- Private lesson for up to 12 people - 1250 chf
- Group mixed lesson - 150 chf pp (min 6 people to run, max 12)**
** please note that if you want to do a shared class, we will agree a date with you 3 weeks or more in advance, and advertise it to our clients and contacts. We would also suggest you ask your friends if they would like to join, so that we can get the minimum number required.
NB: price includes taking home your creations.
All our classes adhere to government guidelines regarding Covid-19. For a summary of the extra measures we are taking, beyond our usual strict hygiene protocols, please click here.